- Medical examination or certificate of health – sure .
- Knowledge of English or Russian – is desirable .
- Hunting experience – not mandatory.
Length of daily trips depends on the physical state . Movement possible on steep slopes , dense forest , the mountains and tundra , deep snow .
Therefore, there are a number of medical contraindications to hunting :
- Musculoskeletal system : injuries of the spine in the past, spinal surgery , herniated discs , scoliosis grade 3 , congenital malformations of the spine.
- Circulatory system : congenital and acquired malformations of the heart, a pacemaker, arrhythmias , hypertension , hypertension 2-3 stage heart failure .
- Respiratory system: asthma .
- The early postoperative period : the first 1.5-2 months after surgery.
- Myopia is a strong degree , laser vision correction .
- Increased intracranial pressure , epilepsy .
- Thyrotoxicosis .
- Pregnancy .
- Psychiatric disorders in acute schizophrenia , MDS , etc.
- Drooping kidney 2-3 degrees .
- Strong breakdowns .
All hunters returned to spend the night in the camp , but may remain overnight in the intermediate camps.